Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A positive approach earns Georgia hams some state owned tower space. (ARRL)

June 1, 2009 marked the culmination of a project that had begun over 2 years earlier. In a truly impressive display of cooperation between federal, state, commercial and ham radio organizations the means to provide timely communication from trained weather spotters in the field back to the NWS in Peachtree City, Georgia has been restored...


Story Link:

http://www.arrl.org/news/features/2010/02/02/11325/












































Photos of the the site: http://fcaresrepeaters.tk/
















posted by Steve, W4HKL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the kind of hombre who loves to taste hot stuff. Right now I am building my personalized solar panels. I am managing it all alone without the assistance of my staff. I am using the internet as the only way to acheive this. I discovered a very amazing website that explains how to build solar panels and so on. The place explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

I'm not really sure bout how precise the info given there iz. If some experts over here who had xp with these works can have a look and give your feedback in the thread it would be awesome and I would really appreciate it, cause I extremely love solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. U people are the best.